The PNP database verifies the National Police Clearance’s holder’s clean record. Police clearance is often a work requirement. In the Philippines, it’s valid for national ID, NBI clearance, and credit card applications.
Having a police clearance certificate or PCC ensures that the applicant doesn’t hold any criminal record. That’s why most of the employers ask for it before hiring anyone.
Police Clearance Online Registration
- Go to this page – https://pnpclearance.ph/register
- This opens up the Terms and conditions pop up, you need to check all checkboxes before you proceed to the online registration process
- In the next page, provide the asked information for registration
- After this, you get a email to verify your account
- Click on the “Click here to verify” link to complete the email verification process
pnpclearance ph Login
After successful registration, you need to login into your account. Here are the steps:
- Go to the login page – https://pnpclearance.ph/login
- Enter your email address, password and click on the “Sign in” Button
- After successful login, click on “edit profile” to complete profile details
- Make sure you correctly fulfill the asked profile information
Police Clearance Online Appointment
- After you login and edit your profile in the pnpclearance ph portal, you shall click on the “Clearance Application”
- This opens up the online appointment page
- Select the Purpose, Choose Police Station and then select the appropriate date and book the slot
- After this, you are redirected to the payment page
- Make the online payment
- After successful payment a reference number is generated, which you can keep handy.
- Also keep the payment confirmation receipt handy
Police Clearance Requirements
Before you head to the police station for your Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), ensure that:
- You have two valid ID proofs
- Reference Number
- Payment Receipt
These are the three main requirements for Police Clearance in Philippines.
Final Step to Obtain Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- After you have completed the online steps, the next steps is to visit the selected police station according to the date and time of the appointment
- At the police station, applicant is asked to provide biometrics, signature and capture photo
- After all this, Police clearance is finally released and the certificate is handed over to the applicant
Don’t Miss : OVAP PEAC Portal
How to Verify Police Clearance in Philippines
Applicants or other interested parties have the option to verify the police clearance online. The process is simple:
- Go to the official Website
- Click on “Verify Clearance” Link
- Enter the Surname and Clearance Number
- Finally, click on the “Verify” button
|User Registration||Register Now|
|Verify Clearance||Verify Now|
What is the validity of police clearance in Philippines?
The National Police Clearance that is given is good for six months.
What are considered as valid IDs for police clearance?
The applicant shall present two original IDs. These can be : AFP ID, Alien Certificate of Registration, BFP ID, BJMP ID, Birth Certificate, GSIS UMID, IBP ID, LTO Driver’s License, LTOPF ID, Marina ID, OFW ID, PAG-IBIG ID, PCG ID, PNP ID, PRC License, PWD ID, Passport, Philhealth ID, Philippine Identification (PhilID), Postal ID, SSS ID/SSS UMID, School ID with Registration Form, Senior Citizen’s ID, TIN ID, Voter’s ID.
What the police clearance process?
User Registration >> User Login >> Profile Update >> Appointment >> Police Station Visit.
What to do if the applicant has only one ID?
If you only have one valid ID, you can show that and a Certified True Copy of your Birth Certificate along with the original Official Receipt.
Last Updated on 10 months by Reyes Bangon