This article is dedicated to providing information regarding Online PRC. This includes new user account creation, signing in, Initial Registration, Apply for Board Exam, Renew & Online Appointments.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) manages, implements, and enforces the country’s regulatory laws and policies when it comes to regulating and licencing the different professions and occupations that fall under its jurisdiction. This includes improving and maintaining professional and occupational standards and ethics, as well as enforcing the rules and laws about these things.
Let’s get started.
Online PRC – How to Register
- Go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/
- Click on “Register”
- Scroll down a little and click on “I Agree”
- Now, provide the asked information to complete the user registration
- After successful registration, you can login into your account
The login process is as follows:
- Go to online.prc.gov.ph
- Click on “Sign in” tab
- Now, Enter your email address and password
- Check the I’am not a robot option and click on “Sign in” button
- If the information provided by you is correct, you shall be able to sign into your LERIS account
Update Personal Information
After first successful login, you need to complete your personal information. This step is important as doing this will save you time later on. To do this, login into your account. After that:
In the “Personal Information” section, provide details like Citizenship, Birthplace etc.
- Provide your Contact Details and Address
- After this, provide your Family information in the “Family Background” section. This includes Father’s name, Mother’s name, their citizenship information
- After this, you need to provide your Education details. Enter your school’s name, Address, Course, Graduation Date etc.
- After this section, provide your employment information and then your Valid ID number
- Once done with this, Click on “Save Information”
- Make sure you upload your Photo too. It has to be precisely 2*2 inches
- That’s it, you have successfully updated all required information
PRC Appointment & Online Examination Steps
You can use the PRC Online Application system to schedule an appointment & apply for PRC licensure examination. Kindly follow the given steps to complete the process:
Steps to Apply for Board Exam in PRC
- Sign in into your account, using the steps given above
- Now, click on the option “Select Transaction”
- After this, click on “Examination” tab
- Now, you need to enter the exam name, type, date and place of examination
- Then hit the proceed button
- Now, you need to set your PRC appointment. Start by choosing your preferred regional office. The system automatically gives appointment date and time.
- If the system generated appointment schedule is ok with you you can proceed, else you can choose appointment date and time as per your comfort.
- After this, the transaction summary appears on the screen. Hit the save button
- Then choose the payment channel and hit the Submit button
- Print your payment slip
- Now click the Existing Transaction button and print your accomplished PRC Exam Application Form.
- After taking the printout, put your signature on the form
When you’re done with your PRC online application, go to the PRC regional office or service centre you chose at your scheduled time and turn in your printed application form and any other requirements for the licencing exam.
PRC Initial Registration
The Initial PRC Registration is for new passers of licensure issuance. To complete it, the applicants need to choose their profession and enter the application number from your Notice of Admission (NOA).
Follow these steps to File PRC ID online.
- Sign in into your PRC Account
- Click on “Select Transaction” button
- Now, click the “Initial Registration” tab
- Now, choose your profession
- In the next step, enter your application number as indicated in your NOA (Notice of Admission) or licensure exam application form
- Now hit the proceed button
- After this, you need to schedule your appointment
- After the appointment, complete the payment process
- After successful payment, print the payment confirmation slip
- Then, click the Existing Transaction button on the left side & Print your accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Put your signature on the printed application
PRC Renewal – How to Renew PRC ID
People who are registered professionals in the Philippines need to renew their PRC IDs online. Every three years, the professional’s PRC must be renewed on or before their birthday month, or as early as 10 months before it expires.
Kindly ensure that you meet the requirements of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) law before you renew your PRC ID.
PRC Online Renewal Process
- Sign in into your PRC Account
- Now, hit the “Select Transaction” button
- Click on “Renewal”
- Now, choose your profession
- Enter your existing PRC License number
- Hit the “Proceed” button
- Now, complete the appointment process.The system automatically generates appointment date and time. However, if your are not comfortable with given schedule, you have the option to choose the slot as per your comfort
- After this, complete the payment process and print the payment confirmation slip
- Now, click the Existing transaction button and print the ID renewal application form
- Put on your signature on the form
To get your renewed PRC ID card, go to the PRC regional office or service centre of your choice on the day of your appointment. Send in your printed PRC ID renewal form and one passport-sized photo with your name written on it and a white background.
Online PRC FAQs
How to reschedule PRC Appointment?
Depending on the transaction type – Intial Registration, Renewal, Board exam etc. the system generates appointment schedule. However, if your want to change it, you have the option to do so.
What are the requirements for account creation LERIS platform?
Email Address, Mobile Number, Education Details, 2*2 passport size photo, Valid ID card.
Which transactions can be completed on the PRC Leris platform?
Examination, Initial Registration & Renewal, Duplicate, Certifications etc.
|Manual for Users||Download PDF Now|
Last Updated on 1 month by Reyes Bangon